This document is established to define the Warranty Policy through which Unitus India Electronics Private Limited warrants its Honeybud products, customers have purchased from UIEPL or UIEPL distributors, resellers, or other authorized partners to be free from manufacturing defects in material and functional failure under normal use. This limited warranty shall apply to Honeybud brand products only. For below products, defects under normal use circumstances and at the discretion of the company, UIEPL shall provide free of charge repair and/or replacement services within the warranty period. Proof of an authentic Invoice is a must for the eligibility of a product to be covered under warranty. Approval of the claim based on verified invoice will be at the sole discretion of UIEPL services. The product warranty period commences from the date on the invoice. This warranty extends only to the original purchase and is non-transferrable.
|Smart Wearable||Smart Watch||365|
|Wireless Audio||BT Headphone||365|
|Wireless Audio||BT Speaker||365|
|Wireless Audio||BT Sound bar||365|
|Wireless Audio||BT Neckband||365|
|Wired Audio||Wired Earphones||180|
Warranty is not applicable in following cases
- If the stipulated warranty period as determined from proof of purchase, has expired.
- The product is not used according to the instructions.
- Deterioration of the product caused by normal wearing and tearing.
- Modification or alteration of any nature is made in whatsoever way to the product.
- If the product is tempered or repaired by an un-authorized person/agency.
- Any external accessories or add-ons, which are not supplied by Honeybud.
- Place of use do not confirm to the general operating conditions of the product.
- If any damage occurs in/on outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents, rusts or scratches on the exterior cases, buttons and other attachments and the if product is found to be physically damaged, plastic melted, wet/moist or burnt.
- If the product serial number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered.
- Damage in transit to and from service center.
- In case of Ear Phones / Headsets / Sync Cables – damaged or broken or cut cables, torn cable jacket, jacks, modular plugs, wear & tear of connectors, switches, ear tips, ear loops, ear cushions.
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
Smart Wearable and Audio devices
Prior to contacting a Honeybud ASC, customer has to ensure the following information is at hand:
- Model Name & Product Serial Number.
- Customer’s full address and contact information.
- Copy of the customer’s original invoice (a valid tax invoice).
Warranty Policy Guidelines
- In event of any issues faced with Honeybud product of any of above categories, customer should visit his nearest Honeybud Authorized Service Centre (Honeybud ASC) with product and its original invoice (a valid tax invoice).
- Customer can get details of Honeybud ASCs from the retailer/ distributor/ Honeybud website https://www.Honeybud.in/ or by contacting Honeybud Customer Care team through call at 8854015401 or email at email@example.com.
- The Customer must receive the Job sheet, when the product is given for repair at Honeybud ASC and the contents of the Job sheet must be verified by the Customer.
- The Customer must produce the Job sheet at the time of taking delivery. Honeybud ASC reserved the right to refuse delivery upon non production of the original Job sheet.
- Honeybud ASC shall not be obliged to undertake repair of any product which found water logged, liquid damaged, tampered.
- Within warranty period if the product is repaired by some un-authorized person, the warranty will be declared as VOID.
- The defective Parts replaced while under-Warranty repair of the product will not be returned to the Customer.
- The charges of Labour as well as Spares used for out-Warranty repair shall be as per the applicable price list approved and recommended by the UIEPL.
- The estimate given at the time of acceptance of the product for repairs is provisional and may vary at the time of detailed inspection, the final estimated charges may be more than the initial estimate and all payments against repair shall be in-cash only.
- Honeybud ASC is not liable for any delays, non-performance failure or non-delivery of the products to Contingencies arises from any act of GOD, storm, earthquake, accident, strikes, lock-out, industrial disputes, labor trouble, transportation embargo and any major taken by government, which renders it impossible or impractical to Honeybud ASC to perform, supply, service or deliver the product to customer.
- Honeybud ASC is not liable for any memory, setting and data loss during the repair.
- In the event of repair/replacement of any part of the unit, this warranty shall then after continue and remain in force only for the remaining period of the product warranty.
Wired Audio/Power products
- In event of any issues faced with Honeybud product of any of above categories, customer needs to visit Point of Sales (retailer/distributor) with product along with original invoice (a valid tax invoice).
- Seller verifies below points in terms of validating product’s eligibility for replacement:
- Original Invoice
- Product is within warranty period as per purchase date.
- Customer reported problem (VOC) verified. i.e. product has functional problem as complained by customer.
- Product’s physical condition is good i.e. product is neither physically damaged, nor dented, nor affected from liquid seepage.
- Product is preferably received with its original packaging.
- After verification, seller takes defective product from customer.
- Seller issues replacement to customer and also returns the original invoice for the customer to claim service for rest of warranty period.In case of online purchase, customer should contact customer care number of online seller or Honeybud Customer Care for support over the issue faced.